Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thing 23 - Ha! Ha!

Well! I did it. I have found lots of interesting information along the way. Not I can say I can remember how to use them again but basically I know the "name" and have experience with Web. 2.0. In future, I will use them and explore them again to provide better service to our customers.

I enjoy searching for new things and discovering useful and interesting stuff, but it is a bit hard for a part time staff as me, too much learning within one week and we have not enough time It was a "pressure". Exercises should spread in longer span of time, e.g. one task per week.

Anyway, I have completed the program!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feedback! :) Job well done on finishing the program! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.